Price for 1 pocket (sealed)
Colour available –
- Black /
- Navy Blue /
- Dark Brown /
- Dark Grey/
- No boiling required,
- 60 degree and above
- comes with a hard copy of dye instructions
- allow you give your old cloth a new look-
- E.g. Faded blue jean Faded black tee / pants Grey shirt to black
Things that cannot be dye are
- Logo, buttons,
- Cannot dye White fabric to black!
- Cannot remove any stains on cloths (incl bleach stain)
What Material works with this dye powder?
- Old clothing (the older the better)
What Material Don’t work with this dye powder?
- silk and others
- one third of a packet for tee, shorts, towel
- half a packet- long pants, jeans
- 1 packet- dress, jacket
- 1+1/2 packet- long dress, thick winter jackets
Important – not edible, keep away from children, wash hands well after use.
This powder is good for refreshing old faded colour clothings.
The final colour of your dye clothing will determine by the original clothing colour and material. Final colour will varies,
**Also available on Carousell: https://sg.carousell.com/p/150697477/
Read more on Reuse and recycle: 8 Effective Ways to Recycle, Reuse and Reduce
There are no reviews yet.