I have buyers who came to me for help on their uncomfortable glasses falling off their nose all the time or giving other problems.
Here is a list of some common complaints that I collected about their glasses falling off:-
- I sweat alot, my glasses kept falling off my nose
- My nose pad broken, I need a replacement
- I have skin allergic to the metal frame
- The frame leg too hard, my ears are pain after wearing too long
- My glasses kept sliding down, even I just sitting in front of my computer
- When I cycle or run, my glasses falling off my nose
If you like reading my blog page, subscribe to my blog so that you get a copy of all my new post right into you inbox without have to keep coming back here to check.
Read on my upcoming posts, to find out how to fix problems of falling off glasses or spectacles.
Where to buy glassess supports?
Ear and nose pads range from $2 to $5 per pair depending on design. Click here to buy via carousell.
- Click here to find out what I have in my online store at Carousell….
- Click here to find out what I have in my online store at here….
- Click here to follow me in Instagram….
- Click here to follow me in facebook…. .